CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Swanson Family News


Guess What??!!
Lil DC is now the Big Brother!
That's right, we are pregnant with baby #2!!
We are so excited and can't wait for a new little spirit to bless our home. I am only about 5 weeks along at this time, I know it is a little early to announce, but I have a hard time not sharing such great news!

9 comments:

Amanda J said...

Congratulations!!

The White Clan said...

Congrats you two!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Im so excited for you!! Congratulations!!

Cherie said...

Congratulations!! Our babies can play together! By the way, I found your blog!! You can check ours out too... lets do something fun sometime! If you are having the morning sickness then we wanna bring you guys some dinner or something k?

Tara said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Let me know if you need anything.

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Yipee! A big congrats to you! What a cute big brother!

Kristi H. said...

We're so happy for you! I know what you mean... I tell early too because its just too exciting not to share!!

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo...I can't wait!!!

Jenny said...

I've been wondering about you two...Really, I've been checking your blog lately to see if there is any new news! So excited for your little family and what a blessed baby it will be. We love you so much Brianna.