Ok so I fell off the face of the earth for five months! Wow, that went by fast! Life has been a bit busy but I finally made some time to sit down and do a brief update on the past 5 months! Lil DC was a cowboy for Halloween
My little model
All three of us dressed up for our stake truck or treat as a cowboy family
Every Thanksgiving we wake up early before all the cooking starts and get the whole family together for a turkey trot. Of course my studdly husband wins every year. Lil DC was just too HOT to TROT this year!
Can you see our tried eyes?
All the cousins
Thanksgiving 2008 at Aunt Diane's House
Everyone wanted a piece of our butterball turkey!
Classic crying on Santa's lap picture! I love it!
Every Christmas the whole family gets together to go bowling! This year lil DC was dressed as Santa.
Daddy tried to use lil DC as a bowling ball!
The whole gang
Christmas jammies are also a Christmas tradition. Here's mom and dad with all the grandkids!
Look at all those Christmas presents!
DC at 18 months old. Daddy measures his height on the wall.
Our little Lover Boy on Valentine's Day after the Rebel game.
Lil DC is learning to dip his food. Look how cool he is hanging out at In-N-Out Burger.
Now that I am all caught up I will do my best to keep it that way! Lil DC has grown up so much. He is in the nursery now and is talking more and more each day. He will repeat himself over and over until you look right at him and respond! He requires lots of one on one attention. Now that he is 20 months I am noticing all the changes that come with transitioning into a 2 year old. He still loves hockey and playing with balls. He likes to wrestle with Mia, our new dog, and he likes dancing to music. He has so much personality and is always paying attention to everything around him. I already have to start watching what I say around him because he will repeat it. He is a parrot! Daddy got a new job and is working crazy hours, 7 days a week, at least 12 hrs a day, doing security at the new M restort. It is a huge blessing but lil man and I miss him lots. I am trying to talk him into getting started on baby #2! I think he will agree to it soon! Lol! He is worried about the expense of another child, but I told him it will all work out! I am ready for a new little spirit to bless our home!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Swanson Family Update
Posted by simply swanson at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Hooray for the update. Make sure you keep them coming. Wow, DC's job sounds really tough with those hours, but I'm glad he got the job. Miss you!
So glad you updated. Little DC is just SO CUTE but of course you know that :)
Well Hello there! It's so good to see all these cute pictures and know that you guys are doing well! We miss you guys so much! Matt thinks DC is the greatest guy ever and I think the world of you Bri! And little Dc Jr...I think I'm in love!
Glad to see the update, great pictures. Glad you are doing well!
Hey Brianna, I found your blog!! I hope you keep updating often!
Welcome back girl!! I know you guys have been soo busy...I miss you tough...I'm glad we got to catch up at church the other day!! Love ya girl!
Great update! Your baby is not a little baby anymore! And your family picture is adorable~
It's amazing to find people on thier blogs. The family looks great, and I am glad D.C. has found a job. He is quite possibly one of the nicest people that I have met. Good luck
Post a Comment