CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!!



We are so excited to announce that our new lil one is a girl! Sofia Kathryn Swanson. We already have the name all picked out! I am glad that after all the agony this pregnancy has been that it will all pay off with a sweet baby girl!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!!! Baby girls are fun but let me warn you...they have an attitude from the start!!! => Let me know if you need anything.

Kristi H. said...

We're happy for you guys!! We had a girl name all picked out too, and we found out its a boy, and we're stumped!!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Yipee! Congrats!

Nicci Pucci said...

Finally....a post! I am soooo excited! Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ya!! I'm so excited for you!! Congrats and I love the name!! I miss you guys!

The Miracle Family said...

Yea Bri! That is going to be so much fun! Bring on the PINK!

Trish said...

Ok time for an update. Im ready when you are....hope you are doing well!