Thursday, August 28, 2008
A Perfect Vacation at the Beach
We had such a perfect family vacation at the beach that we didn't even want to come home! We are so lucky that my wonderful parents are willing to take us on a family beach trip every summer. This year we stayed in a beautiful beach house right on the sand in Oceanside. It was so relaxing and the weather was so nice. It is always fun to get together with all the fam and create wonderful memories. We laid out, ate great food, body boarded, played in the waves, played in the sand, watched the olympics all night long, went for long walks on the beach and pier, and shopped a little. DC and I also made a special trip to the San Diego Temple to do a session. It truely is one of the prettiest temples in the world. Little DC learned to walk on this trip and we had so much fun watching him just take off! He loved to play in the water with daddy. It was too cold for him to get in all the way, but he wanted to be right where the waves washed up and got his little feet wet. He and daddy bonded so much on this vacation too because daddy got to be with him all day long like I get to every other day. Needless to say, he is obsessed with daddy now. When daddy is home he does not want me anymore, he wants to be where ever daddy is. They are such cute little buddies, I love them so much. We are already looking forward to next years trip to the beach. We love California and just escaping real life to relax for a week!
Posted by simply swanson at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Hi, I saw your blog on Cynthia's when I was looking at her friend's list. I know some Swanson families, so I thought I would click on it to see who it was, and I was totally surprised to see your picture! I'm Nicci's friend, if you don't remember. Anyway, your little boy is so dang cute! And can I just say that I'm totally jealous that you went to the beach?
Bri!! What a fun family vacation! Dc is so stinkin cute and we cant believe he can already walk!! Crazy! You are so blessed! What a cute family! I hope that we can be just as cute as you guys when we have little ones!!Love you guys!!
Little DC looks like he belongs on the beach. And holy cow, I can't believe he ate that whole smore! It looks like a blast.
Hey, Your blog is so cute. I saw it on Nikki's. I had fun seeing house bunny with you guys, we need to do it again. I talked to Steph about the shower, we just need to figure out a date. k take care, your trip looked so fun. See you at church.
Post a Comment