CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Little Man is 1!!!


Look at our 1 year old!

Look at his eye balls glued to that cake! MMMMMMMMM! I made it all from scratch!

Does he like cake?!!!!!

Yes he does!!!!!!!!

Now we get big boy toys...CARS!!!

Lots and lots of presents...boy was he spoiled!

Wow, our baby is growing up! He turned 1 on July 12th! I wasn't prepared for this! This first year has gone by so fast! His little personality has come out so much and I am falling more and more in love with him everyday! What a fun Winnie the Pooh 1st birthday party we had! I loved it but hated that he is growing up so fast! I don't want to lose my baby! It was so fun to see him pig out on his cake. He almost half of it all by himself! One of his first tastes of sugar! MMMMMMM! Happy Birthday to our Little Man!

23 comments:

Justin and Michelle said...

He is just so dang cute!!!!!!!

melissabergquist said...

I can't wait for him to start walking..... your cake looked YUMMY!

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

Aww! Happy Birthday to DC the Younger! He's a cutie patootie! My mom told me she saw you the other day! She couldn't stop raving about DC squared! I want one just like him so bad! I just want a little baby boy!!

Life these days...... said...

Hey Girl! Celeste told me you had a blog so I had to check it out! How are things going? I can't believe DC jr is 1yr already. Carter will be 2yrs next month! That freaks me out knowing i have a toddler not so much a baby anymore! Life goes by too fast! You look GREAT!

Jodi said...

Your blog is so cute. Can we go to Nordstrom again, I has so much fun shopping with all you girls. See you at church

Danielle said...

Little DC is getting so big! He is adorable. Happy Birthday to him!!

The White Clan said...

How are you gonna blog stalk me and have me on your list, but never tell me you had a blog?
DC is soooo cute I haven't seen him forever. And getting so big.
I will check up on you to make sure you post.

Kacey

Britt and Rick said...

You are soo pretty! Beautiful! Boy your little guy is cute! I love him. Email me your email and I will add you to my blog!! yaaa. It's fhstwinkletoes@aol.com

Amanda J said...

He's so cute! I haven't seen him in awhile and he's getting big! The cake you made looks awesome!

Tammy Ashjian said...

well he's darling but i want you to know that you are laaaaaaaaaame! i can't believe we were totally talking about blogs, you said you wouldn't do one, then you did, and now i had to find you randomally thru someone else!!!!!

Knecht Family said...

How the heck did you do this? It's so dang cute! You need to come over and guise me through it! I tried to make an attempt at starting it last night, but it was real generic! I love all your pis and journaling! Such a cute family!

Adventures in Healing said...

Happy Birthday DC! He is one handsome little stud. But, then, you already knew that.

Kristi H. said...

Hey Brianna! Little DC is so adorable! I can't believe we haven't gotten these two kids together yet?! Your family is adorable.

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Hey Brianna! I am so excited to come across your blog off of Celeste's. Your little guy is soo cute & I am so glad your husband is home safe. I ran into Daniel at the provo parade when you were prego with him. She told me you would be delivering while DC was away in Iraq. What a trooper you are! Nice to catch up on you through your blog :)

Trish said...

How cute...can you beleive that it has been that long? Time flies!

Charlie Nicole said...

That is so cute that he ate his cake! My girls just wouldn't do it!!!! Lucky!!

Liesl said...

I can't believe he is already 1!! How time flys. I can't get over how adorable he is! and your blog is quite amazing, I'm jealous. I need someone to change mine and make it cute.

Carolyn said...

Hi Brianna! It's me Carolyn Roundy Waite! I found you off of Tammy's blog. You still look super cute and happy. Your family is perfect. Both of your DC's are cuties. Blog ya later!

Froska said...

bri d. you are rad. D.C. senior you are a champ. i look forward to us meeting. baby d.c. is growing very fast, when we last saw you bri-d, junior was just brand new. it's hard to believe how fast time flies. we love you guy's. if ever you find yourself up here idaho way then give us a call. you are always welcome.

-the Smith's

Anonymous said...

Dang girl..look's like you guys know how to throw a party! You wanna make Chloe's 1st birthday cake?? ha..ha..That one was pretty schnazzy!

Anonymous said...

He is sooooo cute! I love and MISS you guys!!!

Crystal said...

I just found your blog. Yay! You'll have to come check out ours sometime. By the way, DC jr. is the cutest little guy ever!

Tara said...

hey I found your blog through Nikki's. I hope you don't mind me peeking at yours. check out our blog. good to talk to you on Sunday. Your boy is so stinking adorable!!!