My First Mother's Day was so wonderful! First of all I woke up with a fever and feeling not too great, but my husband was there to take the baby off my hands and take care of me. I got to sleep in, something I never do anymore. When I woke up my husband had breakfast ready for me, along with a rose an adorable card. Church was awesome because the men took over the Primary, so I was able to go to Relief Society for the first time in a while and enjoy the lesson. After church we got together with my family, and Adam my brother-in-law, made dinner for all of us women with some help of all the other men. It was awesome. He made us like a 3 course authentic Mexican meal he had learned on his mission. I ate till I could pop. It was nice to finally join the ranks of the mothers on Mother's Day. But most of all it was a special day for me to reflect on how lucky I am to be a mom, especially to my sweet little baby boy that I adore. There is nothing like it on this earth! What a blessing!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey there Casey and Shauna and Cohen here, we found your site through the Reeve's I think. We love the story of how you and DC met and the picture of the three of you is awesome.
Hi,I found your blog off of the Strobehns and wanted to say Hi.
Your family is so cute and I'm so happy for you guys. We are getting close to becoming grandparents and can't wait! Tell
your mom hello. I just love her!
Brianna! Your blog is SO cute!!! If you get a chance to check mine out, there's some pics of you & DC Jr!! Love you guys!
Ok girl! Your totally getting the hang of the blog thing already! I'm so excited we have a new way of keeping in touch better than we do!:)and I know I have told you a million times but your little man is so so so adorable!!!
Post a Comment